Buying investment property in Austin Texas is about understanding which Austin neighborhoods provide the highest ROI, best cash flow, and best chance of appreciation. It’s part art and part science. Knowing what neighborhoods are trending well is just as important as knowing what properties rent for and where the deals can be found.
We have helped numerous clients navigate the distressed channels including foreclosures, short sales, and HUD properties. We know how to craft an offer that gets noticed and gives you the best chance of getting your offer accepted.
We work with investors of all experience levels and we offer services for do-it-yourselfers as well as turn-key services including vacation rentals for those that just don’t have the time or interest to deal with the day to day work.
An investment property purchase requires a different mindset from a traditional property purchase. The investment property should be tailored for your specific goals and lifestyle. Below is a list of items to consider before making an investment property purchase
- Am I looking for cash flow, long term appreciation or a mix of both?
- How long do I plan to own the property?
- Do you I plan to manage the property myself or am I a candidate for a property manager?
- What have similar properties sold for in the past?
- What does it rent for? What could it rent for?
- Is this property a candidate for long term buy and hold or short term flip?
- What are days on the market for similar properties
- How much work does it need?
- What will it take to make it ready?
- Will I do the work or contract it out?
Give us a call so we can discuss your investment property aspirations and help put together a plan that fits your goals and lifestyle.